Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) solution that drives sales productivity and marketing effectiveness with:
- Social insights
- Business intelligence
- Campaign management
Microsoft Dynamics CRM can be utilized in the cloud, on-site, or in combination of the two. Mobile CRM apps allow you to manage your customer relationships on your mobile devices. These apps also allow for easy social media integration.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is designed to help:
- Increase profitability
- Automate business processes
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Improve marketing efforts
- Develop sales force automation
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training at New Horizons Wilkes-Barre/Scranton
Microsoft Dynamics CRM training at New Horizons Wilkes-Barre/Scranton will enable you to make the most out of your customer information. From an introduction to CRM, to learning more specifically how to customize Dynamics CRM into your business, New Horizons Wilkes-Barre/Scranton offers the courses you are looking for.
What's New in Dynamics CRM 2013?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 delivers a modern, familiar, and compelling user experience with a key focus on user adoption. Dynamics CRM 2013 is seamless and device optimized.
The 2013 edition focuses on:
- Reimaged User Experience - Cleaner, faster, more intuitive interface that drives productivity
- Process Excellence and Agility - Guidance that lets you respond to ever-changing business needs
- CRM On-the-Go - Access what you need where you need it
- Enterprise Collaboration - Work across boundaries to create the right customer experience
- Platform Enhancements - Robust platform capabilities to tailor to your business
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certification
Earning a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist certification helps validate experience and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Whether you are new to technology, changing jobs, or a long-time IT professional, certification proves that you are proficient in CRM and ready to take on new challenges.
There are three different certification specialties:
- MCTS: Extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Certification
- MCTS: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Installation & Deployment Certification
- MCTS: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Customization & Configuration Certification